Please read these Terms of Service carefully. By clicking the “Create Account” button or by accessing or using the Service, you agree to abide by these Terms and all Additional Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please do not visit this website or use this service.
Utomarket reserves the right to change or modify the contents of these Terms at any time, including but not limited to any policies or guidelines of this site. We will post the revised terms on this website and list the “last modified” date at the top of this article, or email it to the user’s registered email address, or in any other way determined by Utomarket. decision. Any changes will take effect immediately after the posting of the website is updated or immediately after the announcement of the change. You have the right to waive receiving specific notices regarding such changes, and if you continue to use this site you are accepting such changes. If you do not agree to the terms, please stop using this site immediately. We hope you will review this article frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access to and use of the service. If you have any questions in using this site, please contact customer service
I. This service is only available to users aged 18 or above. By accessing or using our services, you represent and ensure that you are at least 18 years of age and have not been deprived of the right to apply this service. You also warrant that you are not on any trade or economic sanction list, such as the UN Security Council Sanctions List, nor are Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Hong Kong Customs and other Hong Kong administrative enforcement agencies restricting or prohibiting the use of any trading platform. In addition, Utomarket Market provides some or none of the services to countries or regions where the country’s laws prohibit the trade in Bitcoin, including Hong Kong, China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, and the United States. [Including all U.S. territories, such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas)], Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador And Kyrgyzstan. The content of this agreement is not excluded by the laws of the countries or regions to which the user belongs. Therefore, if you do not meet these requirements, useof this site is prohibited.
II. Utomarket is a leading peer to peer market place to buy and sell digital currency with over 170 ways to exchange. Utomarket also offers hosted digital wallet services. Our world-wide user base is able to post offers to either buy or sell digital currency via any means they wish. The creator of the offer is responsible for listing terms of the trade. Once an offer is selected by another Utomarket user, digital currency is held in our escrow service from the party that is selling it. The digital currency is released from escrow to the buyer by the seller once the buyer has completed the terms of the trade. The escrow is released back to the seller if the buyer chooses to cancel the trade. The seller may not cancel the trade at any point. The seller only has the option to release the digital currency from escrow to the buyer. This is for the security purposes of the buyer.
The user understands and agrees that the service of Utomarket is provided according to the status quo that can be achieved by the existing technology and conditions. “Utomarket” will do its best to provide users with services to ensure the continuity and security of services; to ensure that disputes arising from each transaction can be fair and fair referees. However, Utomarket cannot anticipate and prevent laws, technologies and other risks at any time, including but not limited to service interruptions that may be caused by force majeure, viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability, third-party service defects, and government actions. Data loss and other losses and risks.
If the system platform is unable to operate normally due to the following conditions, and the user is unable to use the services or is unable to delegate properly, Utomarket shall not be liable for damages, including but not limited to:
1. After the announcement of the “Utomarket” platform, the system is shut down for maintenance;
2. Failure of telecommunication equipment cannot transmit data;
3. Typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, blackouts, wars, terrorist attacks, and other force majeure factors have caused the Ut Market platform system to be unable to carry out business operations;
4. The interruption or delay of services caused by hacker attacks, computer virus intrusions or outbreaks, technical adjustments or failures in the telecommunications sector, website upgrades, banking issues, and temporary closures due to government controls that affect the normal operations of the network;
5. Losses caused by technical problems that the industry’s existing technical forces cannot predict or solve;
6. Loss caused to the user or other third party due to a third party’s fault or delay.
Due to system failures, network causes, unexpected transactions such as DDos and other unexpected factors that may lead to abnormal transactions, market interruptions, and other possible abnormalities, Utomarket has the right to cancel abnormal trading results and roll back a certain segment based on actual conditions. All the deals of the time.
III. Should a seller need to cancel the trade due to a buyer not following the terms of the trade, they must start a dispute and provide a reason for doing so.
1. Utomarket acts as an escrow service between two parties, we have no affiliation with any of our users’ available payment methods including but not limited to Paypal, Western Union, Visa, Mastercard, Skrill. Utomarket also has no affiliation with any of the buyers or sellers on its platform. Transactions happen peer to peer between the buyers and sellers. Users agree upon which payment methods they wish to transact with and take all responsibility of making sure they are acting in a lawful manner.
IV. Buying Digital Currency to purchase digital currency from our peer to peer platform:
1. Select Payment Method.
2. There are currently over 170 payment methods to choose from.
3. Each payment method contains offers from other Utomarket users.
4. Choose Offer.
5. Offers from Utomarket Users have their own terms and conditions.
6. Each offer will vary in the exchange rate, a speed of exchange, and terms.
7. It is your responsibility to read offer terms and conditions and follow them exactly. If you do not follow the offer terms and conditions your payment will not be accepted. Never submit payment unless you have followed all terms and conditions listed in the offer. If you submit payment without following the terms and conditions Utomarket cannot refund you.
V. Complete Payment:
1. Submit payment according to the terms and conditions of the offer.
2. No brokering of the gift cards is allowed on the marketplace you must be the original owner of the gift card.
3. Once you complete the payment, Click Confirm Payment
4. At this time the seller will validate the payment, then release the digital currency to you, completing the trade.
5. If the seller does not release the digital currency, report the issue on the trade page. A moderator will settle the dispute.
6. Do not cancel the trade if you have submitted the payment and confirmed the payment.
VI. Selling Digital currency to sell digital currency on our peer to peer platform:
1. Create an offer to sell and agree to the terms and conditions:
2. As a vendor, you accept all risk and liabilities for any fraud incurred through the sale of bitcoin.
3. All taxes to be paid are your responsibility.
4. Utomarket charges vendors a 0.5% fee for all escrow based trades.
5. Utomarket will not reimburse any losses to the seller due to fraud and our escrow fee will not be refunded.
6. No reselling of gift cards is allowed, you should be the final consumer.
7. No trades outside of escrow are allowed. No exchange of outside contact information is allowed.
8. You must use the Report scam on completed trade page to report any scams. Do not contact support with requests to cancel trades, simply file a dispute and wait for a moderator.
9. If accepting gift cards as payment, Utomarket is not responsible if you fail to redeem the gift card before you release digital currency to the buyer. If you do not redeem the gift card before releasing the digital currency from escrow, the buyer may redeem it first leaving you without payment.
10. Any advertisement of your own website placed in any section of Utomarket such as your bio, offer terms or trade chat where buying or selling bitcoins is conducted without Utomarket escrow is strictly prohibited. Such websites may not contain advertisements nor contacts to your services.
11. Having multiple accounts within same payment method category is against the rules and is considered as market manipulation and will lead to a permanent ban.
VII. Accept payment:
1. When a Utomarket user selects your offer, process the payment immediately.
2. Once you have accepted the payment, release the digital currency from escrow.
VIII. The service of Utomarket is provided by way of fees. If users use it, please comply with the relevant agreement. “Utomarket” may modify or change the charging standards and methods of charging services according to actual needs. “Utomarket” may also start charging some free services. Before the aforesaid modification, change or start of charging, “Utomarket” will make a notice or announcement on the corresponding service page. If the user does not agree with the above-mentioned changes, changes or paid content, he should stop using the service.
“Utomarket” will not ask any user for the password and will not allow the user to make payments to any account or BTC wallet address provided in the non-site trading center. Please do not trust any “Utomarket” discounts, offers, etc. This site is not responsible for losses caused by accounts or addresses provided in non-BTC trading centers, or losses caused by currency.
Trade exception handling: Users agree and approve when using this service, which may be caused by digital currency network connection problems or other force majeure factors. The user ensures that the information you input is correct. If the website cannot notify the user in a timely manner when the above abnormal conditions occur due to data errors, the website will not bear any liability for damages.
The user agrees that based on the needs of operation and transaction security, this website may temporarily suspend or limit some functions of the service, or provide new functions. When any function is reduced, increased or changed, as long as the user still uses the service, it indicates that the user is still Agree to this agreement or the changed agreement.
This website has the right to understand the real transaction background and purpose of the user’s use of the products or services of this website. Users should truthfully provide the true, comprehensive and accurate information required by this website; if the website has reasonable reasons to suspect that the user provides false trading information, The company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently restrict some or all of the functions of the products or services used by users.
IX. Digital asset transactions involve significant risks. Trading or holding digital assets is very likely to cause your losses. Therefore, you should carefully consider whether you want to trade digital assets based on your financial situation.
1. In the use of this service, if the user or user’s transaction instruction error (including price, quantity and other factors) causes the user’s transaction loss, if the non-local transaction rules, the responsibility for the loss will be borne by the user.
2. Any loss caused by the user’s fault is borne by the user. The fault includes, but is not limited to: failure to follow the trading instructions, failure to perform transaction operations in time, forgetting or leaking passwords, password cracking by others, and using computers by others Intrusion, the responsibility for the loss will be borne by the user.
3. In the use of the service, if the user gains unjustified profits due to a potential undiscovered vulnerability in the website trading rules, this site will contact the user to recover. You must cooperate effectively, otherwise the site will adopt However, it is not limited to restricting account transactions, freezing account funds, and appealing to courts that have jurisdiction over such recourses. The recourse costs incurred by Utomarket due to the user’s failure to cooperate effectively will also be borne by you.
X. In order to use any service of this platform, you must first register your account by providing your name, email and password, and confirm acceptance of the terms of service. You agree not to allow anyone to use or direct your account and update any of your information changes to Utomarket, or if your account has been stolen. You are responsible for retaining, protecting and securing any keys, certificates, passwords, access codes, user IDs or other credentials and login information (collectively referred to as “Passwords”) that have been provided to you, or those generated by you using the Service. If you lose your password, you may not be able to access your account. You agree to immediately notify Ut Market of any unauthorized use of your password. Due to any responsibility, loss or damage caused by unauthorized use of your password, Utomarket will not be liable. Since this site is a trading website, login passwords, withdrawal passwords, transaction passwords, SMS passwords, Google passwords, etc. must not use the same password, otherwise there will be security risks, and related responsibilities will be borne by users themselves.
The user has the right to choose whether to become a user of “Utomarket”. If the user chooses to become a registered user of “Utomarket”, he can create or modify it on his own. The naming and use of user names should comply with relevant laws and regulations and be in line with network ethics. User names and nicknames must not contain any insults, threats, obscenities, slander or other infringements of the legal rights of others.
Once a user has successfully registered, he will become a user of Utomarket, and he will be given a user name (user mailbox) and password. He will be responsible for all activities and events that take place after logging in to the system with this group of user names and passwords, and assume all his or her own use. The direct or indirect legal liability of the user’s speech or behavior.
If the user’s password is lost, the password can be reset through a link registered in the registered email address. The user registered with the mobile phone number can retrieve the original password with the mobile phone number. If the user finds any illegal use of the user name or other security holes, he should immediately inform the Utomarket.
XI. Users shall not use this site to endanger national security, divulge state secrets, or infringe on the legal rights of the state’s collectives or citizens, and may not use this site to create, reproduce, and disseminate the following information:
1. Inciting resistance, undermining the implementation of the Constitution, laws and administrative regulations;
2. Inciting subversion of state power and overthrowing the socialist system;
3. Inciting splitting the country and undermining national unity;
4. Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
5. Fabricate or distort facts, spread rumors, disrupt social order;
6. Promote feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror, abetment of crimes;
7. Blatantly insulting others or fabricating facts and slandering others, or conducting other malicious attacks;
8. Damage to the credibility of state organs;
9. Other violations of constitutional and legal administrative regulations;
10. Conduct commercial advertising activities.
11. It is forbidden to use this website to conduct all illegal transactions such as money laundering, smuggling, and commercial bribery. If such an incident is found, this website will freeze the account and immediately report it to the competent authority.
If the user violates the above regulations, Utomarket shall have the right to take all necessary measures directly, suspend or seize the user’s account number, cancel the benefits derived from the violation, and even pursue the legal liability of the user through litigation.
Users are prohibited from using “Utomarket” in any form as a place, platform or medium for engaging in various illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of Utomarket, the user may not engage in any commercial activities in the name of the site, nor may Utomarket be used as a place, platform or medium for conducting commercial activities in any form.
All information released by users in various forms in the “Utomarket” shall comply with the relevant provisions of the national laws and regulations and the relevant provisions of the website, comply with the public order and ethics of society, and shall not infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of any third-party entity, otherwise, the user shall bear the same. All legal consequences arising, and the losses suffered by Utomarket, have the right to recover from the users.
XII. When the user uses the service, the company has the right to charge users the service fee according to the relevant rules. “Utomarket” has the right to formulate and adjust service fees. The specific service fees shall be based on the user’s use of the service and the “Utomrket” announcement or the Utomarket’s other written agreement. . For details of service fees, please refer to the “Rate Description”
XIII. It is your personal responsibility to determine whether and to what extent the income from any transaction made through the service is paid to the relevant tax authority and the tax amount is deducted after deducting the correct amount. When using our services, you confirm that your actions are legal and correct and that your digital assets do not originate from illegal activities. Utomarket can coordinate or coordinate with local law enforcement agencies to control, limit or clear your account and digital assets.
XIV. 1. “Utomarket” as a third-party platform for “network service providers” does not guarantee that the information and services on the website platform can fully meet the needs of users. Utomarket assumes no legal responsibility for any errors, insults, slanders, inactions, obscenities, pornography, or obscene events that users may encounter during the acceptance of Utomarket services.
2. Based on the special nature of the Internet, Utomarket also does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted. It does not guarantee the timeliness and security of the service, nor does it assume responsibility for the non-Utomarket.
Utomarket seeks to enable users to securely access and use this site, but Utomarket does not state or guarantee that this site or its servers are free from viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, users should use the industry’s recognition. The software kills any virus downloaded from the Utomarket.
3. “Utomarket” is not responsible for the preservation, modification, deletion or storage failure of user-issued information. Do not assume responsibility for typographical errors, negligence, etc. caused by the intentional misuse of the “Utomarket” on the website.
Utomarket has the right but no obligation to improve or correct omissions or errors in any part of this website.
4. Unless otherwise specified in the written form of “Utomarket”, “Utomarket” shall include, but is not limited to, any content information obtained by the user in any form (including but not limited to including, via, connecting, or downloading) from this site. Advertising, etc., does not guarantee its accuracy, completeness, and reliability; Utomarket shall not be liable for any products, services, information, or materials purchased or acquired by users because of content information on this site. Users assume the risk of using the information content of this site.
5. The user comments published by all users in Utomarket only represent the personal views of the users. It does not mean that this site agrees with their opinions or confirms their descriptions. This site does not assume any legal responsibility arising from user reviews.
6. “Utomarket” has the right to delete all kinds of information in the “Utomarket” that do not comply with laws or agreements, and reserves the right not to notify users.
7. All notices issued to users, “Utomarket” will be served through formal page announcements, station letters, e-mails, customer service calls, cell phone text messages or regular letters. Any event or information such as winnings, offers, etc. obtained through the formal channels of “Utomarket” shall not be legally responsible for Utomarket.
8. “Utomarket” has the right to adjust the charge rates such as recharge, withdrawal, and transaction according to market conditions, and has the right to determine the termination of the free promotion period.
XV. These Terms and your use of the Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the ***, without resorting to the provisions of their conflict of law’s provisions. You agree that any actions by you under the terms of the law or levied by Equity Law without involving arbitration (as described below) will only be submitted in ***, hereby you are irrevocably and unconditionally agree that the terms Any lawsuits or disputes will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court.
XVI. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, these provisions shall be deemed divisible without affecting the legal effect of any other provision.
XVII. If you have any complaints, feedback or questions, please contact our customer service via email@example.com. When you contact us, please provide your name and e-mail address and other information that we may need to identify you, as well as the transaction information that you are asking about or that you are complaining about.
XVIII. These provisions provide for a complete understanding of the service themes by both parties, replacing all previous understandings and communications related to them. Any other documents inconsistent with the provisions of this article will not be binding on Utomarket. You represent and warrant that all information disclosed to Utomarket related to these Terms of Service is true, accurate and complete.