The “utomarket” network user information referred to in this agreement refers to information that complies with laws, regulations, and related regulations and that complies with the following scope:
1. Personal information provided to “utomarket” when the user registers “utomarket”
2. User’s browser or mobile client data that is automatically received and recorded by utomarket when users use utomarket services, participate in website activities, or visit website web pages, including but not limited to IP addresses, website cookies And the user’s requested web page records;
3. User’s personal information legally obtained by utomarket from business partners;
4. User’s personal information obtained by other “utomarket” through legal channels.
In the following statutory circumstances, the user’s personal information will be partially or fully disclosed:
1. Disclosure to the user or other third party with the consent of the user;
1.1 Disclosure to a third party required by an administrative, judicial or other law, in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, or other requirements of administrative agencies;
2.2 Other “utomarket” Disclosures in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
“utomarket” Network promises:
“utomarket” will not disclose non-public information such as user’s password, name, mobile phone number, etc. to any third party without legal reasons or with the prior permission of the user.
Use your personal data because you need to provide access and utility services through our digital assets (without legal currency involved) trading platform. In the provision of services, we collect and maintain personal information. In general, we will never disclose any personal information about our customers to any non-affiliated third parties except in the circumstances described below.
【Data Collection Purpose and Use】
Personal data collected, processed, and stored by “utomarket” is obtained through your use of our services or has obtained your consent. This personal data may include contact information or any information related to your device or internet service (such as IP address and MAC number). “utomarket” uses personal data to communicate with you and to manage, perform, improve, and develop personalized services for you. “utomarket” can also generate general data from any personal data we collect and use it for our own purposes. We may also use this data to communicate with you about other products or services offered by “utomarket” or its partners. We will not share your personal data with third parties (other than those related to the services of “utomarket”) unless you agree and in the details listed below.
We may share your personal data with third parties:
1. If we think that sharing is necessary for implementing the provisions,
2. To enable us to comply with the requirements of government agencies, including regulatory agencies, law enforcement agencies or the judiciary,
3. To a third party (such as management or technical service) that provides services for Ute Market,
4. If applicable, sell or transfer our business or any part thereof.
【store your personal data】
The data we collect from you may be transferred and stored to a destination outside the company database. This data may also be handled by staff outside the company database who work for us. By submitting your personal data, you agree to the above transfer, storage or processing. All information you provide to us is stored on our and/or third party cloud security servers.
【Contact Us Market about privacy issues or concerns】